Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

we love beaches and clear sky..


Oh Beaches and skies..makes me wanna go lalala. yeah..those things make my heart blushes. come and visit me in Bangka Island. if u dears wonder how they look like here's some proove from me.. :D



i live in paradise..*literally.. ^^








i love this one.really heart this! well..its just windy and beautiful




baiklah baiklaaaah.. deepest apology from me for it takes me forever to do an update.blame me..blame me. i guess i just dont have many to say but to share some beautiful photos of the clear skies recently in Bangka. we love clear skies dont we?especially when it is mixed with beaches! heavenly.. well blame me for living in a small island surrounded with amazing beaches and seems like we have summer holiday forever here so what do you expect ive been kinda busy enjoying everything.. *wink next time remind me to put myself..in that pictures! LOL

till then,dears

xoxo
koffietalks

1 komentar:

  1. waw keren banget pantainya! coba ada cewek berbikini, pasti tambah keren, hahahaha

    BalasHapus

a little about me

Foto saya
a 22 years free thinker,working at an amazing Island who enjoys everyday as a holiday.

i do care about this.